Visitation School 5

Posted January 18, 2014
This school is the best I've gone here since preschool. I abousolutely love it all the kids are really nice to me and everyone else. Also everyone who came here from the public schools like it so much better. Plus you even get a better education and you get to play sports starting in 5th grade. There are also the nicest teachers they are always trying to help you reach your goals. I love visitation.

Visitation School 5

Posted November 02, 2007
I find that Visitation school in outstanding. The principal is very hands on. Very involved with the students. The school is always looking to improve inside and out. My children are very happy and have made a great deal of friends.

Visitation School 4

Posted February 13, 2006

Visitation School
851 South York Street, Elmhurst, IL  60126
Last modified Visitation School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Visitation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.