Posted October 05, 2011
It is amazing how much our children are thriving every day at PCA. PCA offers a perfect combination of great academics, caring teachers, loving priests and a strong moral foundation. PCA students consistently score in the top 15% nationally on standardized tests and the classrooms are limited to a maximum of 14 students. Individualized attention is so important to us. Our children are coming home with so much happiness and a strong desire to learn and grow. What more can we as parents ask for?

Posted October 05, 2011
Our children love going to school here! They come home so happy every day and talk about their school friends all day long. The teachers and priests are excellent and truly care for all of the children. The academic programs are challenging with customized instruction due to the small class sizes. PCA is a religious private institution which provides a strong moral foundation upon which is built confidence, good self-esteem and strong academic roots that pave the way for the challenging middle school years. We truly love feel this type of safe and nurturing environment is best for our children during their critical early years of learning.

Posted September 09, 2011
My children are receiving a top notch education at PCA. My 3rd grader is performing 2-3 grade levels above her own on standardized tests. My Kindergartener was reading small books in Pre-K. They have quality teachers and caring priests who make my children love school! The students begin learning greek and religion in pre-school. I truly love this school.

Posted July 29, 2010
Incredible school!!!! My daughter is thriving, she's a first grader performing at third grade level in all subjects, including math!!! The tuition is fairly priced. I'm not planning on returning next year simply due to finances but it's a struggle to leave because of the quality of education we're receiving. I'm afraid the quality won't be the same in the public school.

Posted March 12, 2009
What a great school! My kids a thriving here! Class size capped at 14. Iowa scores in top 5% of nation. Great teachers! Sorry to be leaving. My second graders are performing at the 4th grade level. Lots of individualized attention!

Posted January 22, 2006
Pythagoras Children's Academy (PCA)is a wonderful private school located in St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church. I have two students there, and both are receiving a top notch education. Children thrive in PCA's small classrooms, with teachers and staff who care about each child. PCA has an excellent preschool and full-day Kindergarten program, where both my kids had the opportunity to learn from an advanced curriculum. PCA offers Greek language classes to all studens three times per week, and also offers religious education (Greek Orthodox) from the parish's priest. He is friendly and loving to all the students, and his daily influcence is a wonderful addition to the environment. PCA builds an excellent foundation for the students' spiritual and educational endeavors as they eventually mainstream into public schools. I have been very satisfied with my experience there these past 4 years.

Pythagoras Childrens Academy
893 North Church Road, Elmhurst, IL  60126
Last modified Pythagoras Childrens Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Pythagoras Childrens Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.