Bad
Good

Great administration. The principle and assistant principle are always on site interacting with parents and addressing students by name. The school has resources for students that are below and above average. Students are catered to in individualized reading and math groups. We have experience with one of the area Catholic Schools and enjoy John Mill's friendly, community like atmosphere. I cannot justify paying for private education when we have such dedicated teachers and staff at this school.

What a wonderful school. They can accommodate any type of student, from bilingual to special needs. They care about their kids. I couldn't be happier.

I just like this school, I have experience with one of the Catholic school, but this one I like more, comparing - stuff, administrative things, teachers, whole atmosphere, at John Mills you can really feel that your child is in good hands, great atmosphere there, nice after school care and other programs, caring and demanding teachers, if your child needs help you can have it, just ask about it and talk to teacher as much as you have any concerns about anything, they are really helpful

I am very grateful to the administrators, teachers and staff of John Mills for the quality of the education and individual care my children receive. My daughter was challenged and my son is given the extra attention he needs to succeed. Would like to see the same commitment from all of the parents.

This is a great school! My older son just graduated and my younger is going to second grade. The teachers all seem to be very committed to ttheir students, challenging them, and providing a wonderful environment!

I love John Mills Elementary School, because it is small school, where everybody knows each other with great, dedicated teachers. It's a great envoriment for my daughters and they learning a lot.

this school has been great for my students all have achieved better than expected results. thanks to all the highly qualified staff

This school has been a big disappointment to me. It is probably ok for most kids, but my fifth grader needs additional help in readng which showed on the reading test last year and the school would not put him in the reading program because it is for 'people who need it more'. My 2nd grader has an IEP but is not getting enough help even though she is going to resourse room. I don't believe she goes as often as . There are just a few teachers who are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child but again that's just a couple. I have compared this school with others and we are far behind academically. The school has poor student/teacher ratio, not up-to date academically, definately not enough resources for kids.

Last modified John Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.