Elmwood Park, IL

Elm Middle School 5

Posted October 09, 2006
- a former student
hi I am a old student of this school and I have to say this school is just great. the teachers always have bright smiles on there face and also they help if you have qutions. the sports team are rellay good, we always win and the school always have well experneced coaches.tahnk you rodolfo

Elm Middle School 3

Posted October 23, 2005
I have an 8th grader at this school who is in the special ed program. I don't feel he is being taught based upon his needs. I encourage parents with special needs children to be aware of what is going on with their child and also to learn as much as you can about what should be provided to your LD child. There are great websights out there that can help you understand more about your IEP's and the no child left behind laws. Please review them. I don't feel that special ed students are getting the help they need and mostly deserve. I think the school is more interested in staying off the state watch list than teaching our children what they should know.

Elm Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2005
I believe Elm Middle is a great school with great teachers that provide good education for our children. My child Olga attends the school. She is really happy when she comes back from school. Many great kids go there and it will be a great social life for kids!

Elm Middle School 4

Posted August 19, 2004
Elm middle school not only provides the fundamentals of learning but the peripherals as well! They continue to amaze me with civil war days, the roaring 20's, etc. The curriculum is completely integrated across subject areas, which provides the children with a sound base. Elm is a place where children are allowed to explore our past, current times, and future.

Elm Middle School 1

Posted May 16, 2004
Hi, I have a child who is a present student at Elm Middle School. The principles are poorly rated and almost every parent has problems with them too. The teachers also are rated poorly. They are very poorly educated. Also the school does not have heat or air conditioning. wouldn't you want to make the school a fun place for children to learn? Not here! Also Elmwood Park is very poorly rated. I don't like it at all. That is why I am moving. Go to Bloomingdale they have the best school district along with Crystal Lake.

Elm Middle School
7607 West Cortland Street, Elmwood Park, IL  60707
Last modified Elm Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elm Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top