PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is going to be the third year for my daughter in this school. We loved preschool and kindergarten. Great learning environment which also cultivates good morals and values. We are excited to start the first grade this year. We have always been received by the teachers and principle in a nice warm manner, and all of our questions have always been readily addressed. It has a family oriented environment. Very welcoming. Good quality education: all kindergarten graduates show good proficiency in reading, math, general development skills. Lots of additional activities. I have never had any issues or concerns. Would strongly recommend.

St. Celestine School has cultivated a wonderful learning environment for its students. The families are warm and welcoming, and care deeply about their children's education, and social and emotional development. We are nothing short of thrilled with the school

I've been going for 8 years and I love it. It has such a great learning environment.

My two daughters attend this school and it is the greatest school in the area. We drive from Franklin Park to Elmwood Park everyday, and are very happy with all the aspects of the school. This school offers everything we could ask for good teachers, good families and a good parish.

My three children attend St. Celestine, I am pleased with the parent involvement and the sense of community that exsist. Although, I would like to see a stronger curriculum that re-enforces the basic 3R's and a well supported/ organized athletic program. St. Celestine School has much to offer but as with any school there is room for improvements. A satisfied and optimistic parent.

I attended St. Cel's and decided that my children would as well. The school is above and beyond any in the area and I have always felt at home there, and now my children do as well. The principal is dedicated, concerned and involved. Yes some teachers there were also my teachers 20 years ago, but that says alot about the school. Most teachers are members of the church and their children go to the school as well. The sports program has excelled in the past 10 years and the parents are so dedicated to both school and to the church. I feel fortunate that my children are able to attend the school, that they are getting a great education and that they are participating members of the community.

Last modified St Celestine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8