Elmwood, IL

Posted May 16, 2011
We have recently relocated here from Pennsylvania and are so pleased that our children are in the Elmwood schools. It is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and very involved administrators. Parent involvement is strongly encouraged and I have felt very welcome being a part of our children's school lives. I couldn't recommend it more!

Posted May 16, 2011
I can't say enough good things about Elmwood Elementary. The teachers and staff are exceptional. A high percentage of them live in Elmwood and send their children to our schools. As a parent, I always feel welcome in the school. The academic programs are challenging for both my accelerated and typical child. The administration is strong, supportive and highly involved.

Elmwood Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2008
I find the school and the faculty to be very clicy and the administration is not very student friendly.

Posted February 10, 2005
Just wanted to voice my opinion about Mrs. V Warners first year with kindergarten. She is wonderful with the kids at school and in the community. Hopefully she will continue to be part of your school's success. I'm glad my child has had the opportunity to have been in Mrs. Warner's class.

Elmwood Elementary School 3

Posted March 20, 2004
I think overall it's not a bad school but I do think that the office staff and a number of teachers need to go back to school and learn to be friendly. Overall the staff is not friendly, for this I have considered paying the out of district fees and send them to Brimfield schools.

Posted July 22, 2003
I have two children currently enrolled at Elmwood Elementary. Both of them have very enthusiastic attitudes about the teachers, their classmates, and their learning enviroment in general. I am very proud to send my children to Elmwood.

Elmwood Elementary School
501 North Morgan Street, Elmwood, IL  61529
Last modified Elmwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top