Evergreen Park, IL

Posted June 01, 2011
Northeast has a positive behavior reenforcement program that promotes good behaviour and they also celebrate the students who have no infractions. The reading specialist in the building stayed with my child for two years even though she did not need to. She just cared enough to "keep up" with my child and I really appreciated her commitment and dedication. The teachers are tough but fair and very kind to both the students and staff. You also won't find a nicer principal in town!

Northeast Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
I love Northeast Elementary School because: (1) they have a rigrous curriculuum that help's the student's prepare for middle school.(2) they have implemented a Father's in the school program, to get father's actively involved in the school.(3)They have a '0' tolerence for abusive/bully behavior (4) the staff (teacher's) are accessible and concerned and last but not least, the principle has a open door policy for all concerned parent's.

Posted February 26, 2010
My son goes here and likes it. As with any school the parents and teachers must be in partnership to assist the students as they develop in the educational process. Parents must work with their own children at home if they want them to be successful. When teachers give work we need to make sure we are going over it with our children and also keeping lines of communication open. The teachers want to help and the school wants us to get involved. He is doing great as a result of what I do with him first and then what he learns at school second. I hope the rest of the teachers are just as concerned and easy to work with as his current K teacher.

Posted March 14, 2009
Great school, my kids love going to school everyday! Great staff and after school program!

Northeast Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2008

Northeast Elementary School 3

Posted March 23, 2006

Posted December 20, 2005
This school has a wonderful staff and principal. My fourth child is now enrolled at this school and all of them have succeeded very well into their high school and college experiences. The school has taught my children life skills along with academics. There is discipline program in place and it teachs my child and other childrent that there are choices to be made and that consequences can be very positive and not just negative. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 10, 2003

Northeast Elementary School
9058 South California Avenue, Evergreen Park, IL  60805
Last modified Northeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top