Evergreen Park, IL

Southeast Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2015
This school was a good school. My daughter attended kindergarten through second grade there. I transferred her after they chose to mix my daughter who was in second grade in with first graders and gear the education towards the younger children. My daughter was one of approximately 6 second graders in the class and her scores showed almost no improvement. Also her teacher was a good teacher when available but was often assisting with administrative duties during which time my daughter was left with two teacher's assistants following the lesson plan. They said it was a transitional period and thanked us for our patience whenibrought up my concerns. I had to pay for private school to make up for their lack of commitment to their students. This was made more obvious when my daughter started at the new school and was behind even though she had good grades and I was told she was doing very well and wasn't affected by the changes. I suppose that's true when compared to the first graders they were aiming at educating.

Posted April 20, 2010
Dedicated teachers and staff make SE elementary an easy choice. My son loves this school and his teachers. They not only teach, they truly care about the children. Fabulous before and after care program for working parents

Posted December 07, 2007
The teachers are really dedicated to our kids success.

Posted September 26, 2005
My children were transfered to Southeast from a local catholic school. One of the best decisions we made. Teachers and principal were great. Academics excellant also.

Southeast Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2005
Very happy particularly with the language arts in the school. Small classes, caring teachers, involved parents. Music teacher is great.

Southeast Elementary School
9800 South Francisco Avenue, Evergreen Park, IL  60805
Last modified Southeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeast Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top