Evergreen Park, IL

Posted May 03, 2010
We have great teachers and staff who really care about our children. Our teachers continue to push our children to excel and that is why we have earned the Illinois blue ribbon award.

Posted April 28, 2010
Love the school! Great teachers & staff

Posted April 26, 2010
Southwest is a loving environment. What a great place to go to everyday. I have no worries for the hours my children are there. Everyone is looking out for the children's best interests. What a great staff!

Southwest Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2010
my children have done so well because of the great teachers and staff at southwest school, we are very proud of school!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 26, 2010
Southwest school has given my daughters a fabulous foundation on which to build their academic careers and their self esteem. They have made it seem so effortless, yet I know it has taken great planning, dedication and forsight to do such an amazing job! Let's hear it for Southwest!

Posted April 25, 2010
Southwest is a great place to send your child for a top rate education. The teachers, principal, and staff are among the best. They treat every child and family with the upmost of respect and kindness. We are a family at Southwest. The education has gone beyond all my expectations for my children, they amaze me everyday and I believe that they will become better adults with what they have learned at Southwest.

Posted April 24, 2010
Academics are excellent; great emphasis on reading. The teachers are very dedicated, each child is treated as an individual, the environment is very warm and welcoming. The principal is utterly wonderful in every way: patient, kind, fair. I cannot say enough about this school.

Southwest Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2008

Southwest Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2007
This school is great they are really dedicated to our kids.

Southwest Elementary School
9900 South Central Park Avenue, Evergreen Park, IL  60805
Last modified Southwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top