Evergreen Park, IL

Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2014
I must say Most Holy Redeemer is one of the best Catholic schools in the area and going to a public school in the area and then then transferring to MHR was one of the best things my parents ever made me do and I believe that the Catholic education taught me to be a better person and a better rolemodel. The principal doesn't like kuds though gives dirty looks at students ar recess and lunch and she cut the lunch from thirty minutes to fifteen minutes and the samw for recess.

Posted January 14, 2014
My child attends preschool at Most Holy Redeemer and I have had nothing but great experiences here. My child has a severe food allergy and the teachers and principal took it upon themselves to take every precaution necessary to make sure that my child is safe in school. My child comes home every day happy to be home, but excited to tell me all about the day. The education that your child will receive at this school is beyond any other school in the area. I appreciate the fact that my child will receive a great education with a religious upbringing as well. I think it is fantastic that my child starts and ends her day with prayer. Most Holy Redeemer is a great school and I am very happy that I am able to send my child there.

Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2014
My child attended preschool here & what was supposed to be a fun and enjoyable experience, was nothing even close to that. From the 1st day of school, one the preschool teachers informed us that the school was VERY strict. If your child is a robot, this school is for you. The principal does not return phone calls nor respond to parent concerns. There were several unpleasant events that occurred while my child was a student there that no child or parent should have to go through. Since the school is private they are not required by law to document anything nor work with you to resolve any issues. I believe, if you are in the clique your experience will be fantastic and because of that, I m sure there will be families that will contradict my experience. It s a shame as our family wanted to support the school & parish but I refuse to be treated differently by being new to area. Fortunately, we have many other options in the neighborhood, including outstanding public schools that we pay high taxes for. If you are new to the area please do your research as what might seem like the popular choice might not be the best for your family.

Posted August 04, 2009

Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2007
The school teaches children in the vision and tradition of the Sisters of the Holy Cross. Many alumi score 36 on their ACT and continually receive scholarships to universities for academics and athletics. The school emphasizes Catholic character, encouraging children in social justice service projects in service to the poor. Most Holy Redeemer is one of the finest Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Chicago and offers a better education than public schools in the area!

Posted June 20, 2007
I believe in the education offered at Most Holy Redeemer. Taught by enthusiastic teachers, children learn to grow in knowledge, compassion, and fatih. The school produced three students who scored a 36 on their ACT test. Numerous students also graduated from nearby high schools as number one in their class. Along with a fantastic education, the students at Most Holy Redeemer take numerous football, basketball, soccer and many other sports championship titles. Gifted academically, physically, and spritually, alumni continue the tradition recieving scholarships to prestigious universities. A proud Redeemer Raider, I believe that Most Holy Redeemer far supercedes the public schools of the neighboorhood and offers students an education that will last a lifetime. The students will leave young men and women of faith, morals, knowledge, and integrity.

Posted December 20, 2006

Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003

Posted September 09, 2003
The students are well behaved and there is no use of profanity. 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades are exceptionally good in Sports.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School
9536 South Millard Avenue, Evergreen Park, IL  60805
Last modified Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Most Holy Redeemer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top