PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 05, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves her school. Her preschool teacher, Ms.Power is so welcoming and fun. My husband and I are so grateful that we have this wonderful school right down the street from us. She is having such a great time learning, playing and making friends. I thought it would be hard to send off our first child to school. But the truth is I am so happy for her and I know that she is in the perfect place. The first day I picked her up from school, she pointed to the Church and said, "Jesus is always there, He is always with us." I thought to myself - "wow" - money well spent. We really appreciate the community of St. Bernadette and couldn't be happier.

Posted April 30, 2012
Our family is EXTREMELY happy with St. Bernadette! We transferred our daughter here a bit before she turned 3 years old; the second day after her b-day SHE WROTE HER NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME! The staff at St. Bernadette works hard to instill kindness and consideration into the children. Everyone is friendly, they have teacher's aides who are studying at St. Xavier in child development, and the children really care about each others well-being. Even the young ones. My daughter will educate/remind me from time-to-time on doing the right thing, how to politely address others, and how much God loves us - AND SHE'S ONLY THREE. The tuition is very affordable in comparison to what daycare centers are charging for 3/4 year old children. .... St. Bernadette is just a solid school all the way round. This is my daughter's family away from home and I'm looking forward to seeing her 8th grade graduation from here.

Posted January 09, 2011
St. Bernadette is a family educational and spiritual environment that caters to kids on various levels with its multi-age classrooms. It offers a challenging curriculum, athletics and music. It's a great school, a hidden treasure located in Evergreen Park.

Posted June 15, 2009
This is one of the best schools in the neighborhood! The whole parish--church and school-- is a gentle community that cares for one another and provides an excellent foundation for children. The classes are small, and all alums do wonderful things (I know many in graduate, law, and medical school and others with great jobs in which the find much fulfillment). Truly one of the neighborhood's hidden treasures.

St. Bernadette School

Posted June 15, 2009
I think St. Bernadette is great. The school and parish are small and caring communities, and, having grown up in the neighborhood and now sending my kids there, I know that they are in good hands. I've seen many alum go off to college and beyond and do very well, and I'm impressed by my daughters' education now.

Posted November 08, 2006
Everyone feels like family, great atmosphere.

Posted August 26, 2006
I attend this school. I like it very much. The teachers are very helpful and kind. They really care about your well being, future, and career. The teachers teach a well based lesson that is both challenging and easy to pick up. The teach us short cuts or easier ways of doing more complex things. I really appreciate this school and every single thing that they do for me and the rest of our students. Also with all the fun things they do like rib fest and student and teacher appreceation day it's always fun to go.

Posted April 25, 2006
St. Bernadette offers an excellent academic program for their students. They offer music, soccer, basketball, track and a host of other extra curricalar activities. St. Bernadete has an excellent principal and is staffed by caring, concerned teachers and other staff members. Parents are encouraged to participate in activities at the school throughout the school year.

St. Bernadette School