PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter absolutely loves her school. Her preschool teacher, Ms.Power is so welcoming and fun. My husband and I are so grateful that we have this wonderful school right down the street from us. She is having such a great time learning, playing and making friends. I thought it would be hard to send off our first child to school. But the truth is I am so happy for her and I know that she is in the perfect place. The first day I picked her up from school, she pointed to the Church and said, "Jesus is always there, He is always with us." I thought to myself - "wow" - money well spent. We really appreciate the community of St. Bernadette and couldn't be happier.

Our family is EXTREMELY happy with St. Bernadette! We transferred our daughter here a bit before she turned 3 years old; the second day after her b-day SHE WROTE HER NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME! The staff at St. Bernadette works hard to instill kindness and consideration into the children. Everyone is friendly, they have teacher's aides who are studying at St. Xavier in child development, and the children really care about each others well-being. Even the young ones. My daughter will educate/remind me from time-to-time on doing the right thing, how to politely address others, and how much God loves us - AND SHE'S ONLY THREE. The tuition is very affordable in comparison to what daycare centers are charging for 3/4 year old children. .... St. Bernadette is just a solid school all the way round. This is my daughter's family away from home and I'm looking forward to seeing her 8th grade graduation from here.

St. Bernadette is a family educational and spiritual environment that caters to kids on various levels with its multi-age classrooms. It offers a challenging curriculum, athletics and music. It's a great school, a hidden treasure located in Evergreen Park.

This is one of the best schools in the neighborhood! The whole parish--church and school-- is a gentle community that cares for one another and provides an excellent foundation for children. The classes are small, and all alums do wonderful things (I know many in graduate, law, and medical school and others with great jobs in which the find much fulfillment). Truly one of the neighborhood's hidden treasures.

I think St. Bernadette is great. The school and parish are small and caring communities, and, having grown up in the neighborhood and now sending my kids there, I know that they are in good hands. I've seen many alum go off to college and beyond and do very well, and I'm impressed by my daughters' education now.

Everyone feels like family, great atmosphere.

Last modified St. Bernadette School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8