Posted September 02, 2014
I cannot say enough good things about our family experience at Holy Trinity. Though we are not Catholic, my children have felt very comfortable here. The staff keeps us informed and the small size of the school assures me my boys are not just a number.

Holy Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted December 13, 2012
Just came back from a 6th grade girls basketball game. The Holy trinity parents were just aweful. They (several parents) yelled at the refs because their were losing. They showed horrible sportsmanship to their children. I could not believe we were in a catholic sponsored event. One of their parents was ejected from the gym for his unsportsmanlike conduct. Holy trinity needs to counsel the parents regarding their actions during these events. These types of actions should not be tolerated. These parents should be expelled and not allowed to participate in these games-banned! The Belleville catholic diocese should repramend the athletic director and demand that he or she take full responsibility for their parents actions and acknowledge there is an obvious problem with the parents sportsmanship behavior during sporting events. I would certainly consider banning them from playing in the diocese league, if the athletic director can't control their parents.

Posted August 24, 2012
This is a wonderful Catholic school! My child loves going to school now. The teachers challenge the students and helps those who need extra help. The school is clean and bright. The science lab is spot on. They have many activities for the students to take part in from sports to speech. The principal is a great leader and interacts with the students daily. The front office is wonderful, helpful, and pleasant. They are teaching the catholic faith and practicing the faith. They make the students catholic and non catholic feel that they belong. Everyone is treated with respect. The school does not tolerate bullying. The school provides a great place for learning and growing. Keep up the good work

Posted December 30, 2011
Great education, great parental involvement and wonderful teachers. Love the learning atmosphere and love my fellow parents!

Holy Trinity Catholic School 0

Posted January 15, 2010
This school has more to offer than what is obvious. The principal keeps the parents informed and involved with the decisions of the school year growth and future. The atmosphere from the front office to the classrooms to planning meetings is a friendly approach. It should be not overlooked with families moving into the area looking for a exceptionally friendly Catholic School. The school is newer and has smaller numbers in the classrooms but has definite potential to be the best school in the area for private education.

Holy Trinity Catholic School 4

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted July 31, 2009
Great programs, great administration and faculty! My kids are having a wonderful experience!

Posted March 07, 2009
My daughter loves this school and I love the fact that the entire school is like family not just an educational organization. I know the kids and the parents. Everyone is very involved.

Posted April 08, 2008
We love our new school, my daughter enjoys and knows all of the teachers, some of them even taught my husband when he was young. Our principal has really bonded with the children, my daughter gives her a hug every time she sees her. I feel as if we have some of the best parents when it comes to volunteering, sure there are some who don't volunteer, but there is alot of us who do. I also think that we have alot of other great things about our school, we have small class size and really great teachers. We also have some extra curricular activities that we enjoy, like soccer and basketball.

Holy Trinity Catholic School
504 Fountains Parkway, Fairview Heights, IL  62208
Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Trinity Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.