PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Kingsmen Code guides the behavior and characters of the students. The know to abide by this code.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The help their students individually, using all available learning tool at their disposal. I am impressed by my 5th graders academic and technological advancement. Especially with STEAM projects.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The school have zero tolerance for bullying. Students are taught that bullying has no place in the school.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

There is opportunity for every student with their learning needs at the front and center.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

There is collaboration and understanding between the Church, School and community, which makes the leadership effective.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I appreciate that the students have something to do at home, that keeps them busy. I have to sign the weekend folder to show that my daughters completed their weekend homework.

I have two daughters at IJP, they love going to school. They are involved in extracurricular activities at IJP. Students learn about morals. I am extremely very happy at how IJP is helping me in shaping my girls future. I completely recommend IJP for any parents who want the best both academics and otherwise.

I recently switched my kids out of public schools (Western and Parker) and have been extremely happy with the quality of education and the environment as a whole at IJP. The kids enjoy going to school now and enjoy learning. I highly recommend this school.

Can't say enough good about IJP school. Our 2 kids absolutely love it. Very caring teachers who go above and beyond, and a very welcoming atmosphere. Our first grader is reading a level well beyond our expectations. We researched, and toured several area catholic schools before deciding to go with IJP, and we're glad we did.

We have one child enrolled at IJP. The teacher is outstanding and goes above and beyond our expectations to provide a comprehensive and creative education . The measures to ensure the safety of the students are also very good. The environment of the school is peaceful and there is a true joy of learning exhibited by our child.

Last modified Infant Jesus Of Prague School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8