Forsyth, IL

Decatur Christian School 2

Posted December 21, 2009

Decatur Christian School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
I absolutely love DCS! I have attended Decatur Christian all my life, and I would definitely never think about going somewhere else. The elementary & high school teachers alike are very caring, kind, & genuine towards their students. They are always there to help you when you need it, & when looking for a school, that is definitely what I want as a student!

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
I love this school but sometimes they are way to strict i forgot to do part of my homework and they gave me a detention!!!>:(

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted October 30, 2007

Posted September 01, 2006
It is my children's 1st year at Decatur Christian. The teachers welcomed my kids in such a caring way and have really made them feel right at home. I believe teachers influence our children a great deal. Thank you for making my children feel safe and by showing them a Christ like life! Kerrie Buggar

Decatur Christian School 3

Posted July 29, 2004
- a former student

Posted April 23, 2004
Decatur Christian School is the best kept secret in town! It is a wonderful school. I can't say enough about the Christian environment, teachers that give 100 percent, and professional staff. It truly is a place where kids can learn, have fun, is free to worship and grow into outstanding adults.

Decatur Christian School 4

Posted March 11, 2004
Decatur Christian School is a remarkable place of education. The teachers genuinely care about their students and you can tell. It is a financial sacrifice to send your child here, but it is totally worth it.

Decatur Christian School
137 South Grant Street, Forsyth, IL  62535
Last modified Decatur Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Decatur Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top