No rating

Heritage Christian School

Private | PK-12 | 70 students

Living in Frankfort

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $260,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $960.

Posted July 21, 2014

We currently have one elementary child enrolled in Heritage Christian School and plan to enroll our youngest as soon as she is old enough for K-4. I can't say enough good about this school. The staff is patient, loving and kind. They have been a tremendous blessing to our family. Anyone who is looking for a high quality Christian education won't be disappointed in Heritage Christian School.

Posted June 26, 2014

Highly recommended school.Teachers treat their students like their own.Consistent with disciplining students.Very friendly environment.Most of all godly teachers and staff.

Posted August 13, 2013

I have three children that attended this school. I could not be more pleased. Upon graduation, they were well prepared for college. I am grateful for the good solid Christian education they received.

Posted July 29, 2013

Heritage Christian School has been an amazing blessing to our children and family. I am a mother of six and currently have four enrolled. Their curriculum is superior to that of other school and the children's test scores and grades reflect this. This, coupled with good teachers, whom I can trust with my children, makes a winning education for my kids. The principal is wonderful to deal with and my children have a safe haven to be schooled in. Could not be more pleased

Posted May 22, 2013

We currently have 3 children that attend Heritage Christian School. We have found that Heritage Christian has coupled an academically superior curriculum & a small school atmosphere that is not matched by other schools. The principal and teachers are very kind and dedicated to the children and their academic & spiritual development. We really appreciate that respect is always encouraged & enforced by the principal, teachers, and parents. Heritage Christian also encourages parent involvement & offers many diverse and competitive after school extracurricular activities (especially in the area of music). We have found that our children are flourishing in this school environment and are happy & grateful to attend. Our family has definitely been blessed. We would definitely recommend Heritage Christian School in Frankfort, IL to any Christian family looking for a good solid Christian education.

Posted October 4, 2012

My children have attended Heritage Christian School for the majority of their school training. I couldn't be happier with both the quality of the education and the atmosphere for learning. I am so thankful for this school.

Posted November 22, 2010

My children are presently students at Heritage Christian School. It is a great place for kids to learn. The teachers have a genuine concern for each student and set a godly example. The academics and music program are fantastic. If you're looking for a good, small, genuinely Christian school, Heritage Christian is a good choice.

Posted December 9, 2008

It's an excellent school with many music related programs. The faculty cares about the kids and they are a good example of godliness towards the kids.
—Submitted by a student

Posted October 5, 2004

I went to school here my whole life. I was happy with the school when it was still at Oak Forest, IL. This school does not treat each child equal. If you are a staff child-you get extra attention and get away with more. I do not recommend this school at all, as this school is always having problems with being equal, fair, and they are not honest. They do not act like a Baptist School. I would never send my kids there.
—Submitted by a former student

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 4%

School start time
  • 8:15 am
School end time
  • 3:15 pm
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • Before school: starts at 7:30 a.m.
  • Donald Sherwin
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • AACS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Uniforms
  • Attend parent nights
  • Chaperone school trips
  • Volunteer in the classroom

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

21739 S La Grange Rd