Frankfort, IL
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted November 10, 2014
This school has a great Christian atmosphere and an amazing music program. All the students are very friendly. The teachers are very helpful. I highly recommend this school!

Posted July 21, 2014
We currently have one elementary child enrolled in Heritage Christian School and plan to enroll our youngest as soon as she is old enough for K-4. I can't say enough good about this school. The staff is patient, loving and kind. They have been a tremendous blessing to our family. Anyone who is looking for a high quality Christian education won't be disappointed in Heritage Christian School.

Posted June 26, 2014
Highly recommended school.Teachers treat their students like their own.Consistent with disciplining students.Very friendly environment.Most of all godly teachers and staff.

Posted August 13, 2013
I have three children that attended this school. I could not be more pleased. Upon graduation, they were well prepared for college. I am grateful for the good solid Christian education they received.

Posted July 29, 2013
Heritage Christian School has been an amazing blessing to our children and family. I am a mother of six and currently have four enrolled. Their curriculum is superior to that of other school and the children's test scores and grades reflect this. This, coupled with good teachers, whom I can trust with my children, makes a winning education for my kids. The principal is wonderful to deal with and my children have a safe haven to be schooled in. Could not be more pleased

Posted May 22, 2013
We currently have 3 children that attend Heritage Christian School. We have found that Heritage Christian has coupled an academically superior curriculum & a small school atmosphere that is not matched by other schools. The principal and teachers are very kind and dedicated to the children and their academic & spiritual development. We really appreciate that respect is always encouraged & enforced by the principal, teachers, and parents. Heritage Christian also encourages parent involvement & offers many diverse and competitive after school extracurricular activities (especially in the area of music). We have found that our children are flourishing in this school environment and are happy & grateful to attend. Our family has definitely been blessed. We would definitely recommend Heritage Christian School in Frankfort, IL to any Christian family looking for a good solid Christian education.

Posted October 04, 2012
My children have attended Heritage Christian School for the majority of their school training. I couldn't be happier with both the quality of the education and the atmosphere for learning. I am so thankful for this school.

Posted November 22, 2010
My children are presently students at Heritage Christian School. It is a great place for kids to learn. The teachers have a genuine concern for each student and set a godly example. The academics and music program are fantastic. If you're looking for a good, small, genuinely Christian school, Heritage Christian is a good choice.

Heritage Christian School 0

Posted December 09, 2008
It's an excellent school with many music related programs. The faculty cares about the kids and they are a good example of godliness towards the kids.

Heritage Christian School 1

Posted October 05, 2004
- a former student
I went to school here my whole life. I was happy with the school when it was still at Oak Forest, IL. This school does not treat each child equal. If you are a staff child-you get extra attention and get away with more. I do not recommend this school at all, as this school is always having problems with being equal, fair, and they are not honest. They do not act like a Baptist School. I would never send my kids there.

Heritage Christian School
21739 S La Grange Rd, Frankfort, IL  60423
Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top