Franklin Park, IL

North Elementary School 5

Posted April 24, 2015
North School is an amazing school! My child is well cared for by teachers, staff and the principal. She has learned so much in her years at North and I am grateful to have her attending this school. The principal, Mrs LaFleur, is awesome - she treats everyone with respect and makes sure that all kids are taken care of. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Teachers work very hard and give their students work that is challenging and exciting. My child loves this school and I could not have asked for a better elementary school experience. Thank you to North School and to the teachers and principal!!!!

North Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
The school is 1 or 2 years behind other schools in the area. The Chicago public schools have achieved a better handle on teaching the children. It is a same The principal does not take teaching more seriously. She allows the teachers to sit back and watch bullying and when a child takes a stand they are punished. When a child says they are bad and no good and they are stupid, you wonder who is at fault. But when the child says that is how he or she feels because school, here you MUST look at the principal and teachers.. This school is poorly run. The administration needs to remove the principal and some of the teachers.

North Elementary School

Posted February 25, 2010
I am so happy to have my kids back in North School. I believe this school is a great school when it comes to teaching and respect. My kids transfered out 1 1/2 yrs ago because of a move but we are back in Franklin Park and now they are back in North. I am upset to find out that my 1st grader is not at the level she should be (thanks to her prior school) I know now they will be just fine when it comes to their education.

North Elementary School
9500 Gage Avenue, Franklin Park, IL  60131
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top