Bad
Good

Great school! Both of my boys loved it, and I look foward to my daughter attending. Great teachers, who really know what they are doing, and really care for their students.

best school ever! no doubt about it

I went to Hester Jr. High and just graduated this year. Its a great school, they are so many cultures and activies going on. I thought i woudl hate my 3 years there but I loved my last year. So much drama, but so much fun. :) class of 2009

My daughter went to Hester the teachers are good but there is no advance classes. If you need help it is fine, but if you are a advance student you have no help. They have no programs or policies or do the staff know what to do with smart kids. I also found they do not respect the children the way they should.

I attended this school. I was having trouble, since i just moved from Poland, and I could barley speak ENGLISH! Now thanks to Hester, i'm honor-roll, enrichment, AND even in student councial. They have great parent teacher communacation, and then while your kids are being safe, they're having fun too!

great classes, great extracurricular activities, and a lot of parent involvement

Last modified Hester Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.