Franklin Park, IL

Posted December 10, 2009

Dan H Pietrini Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2009
My son could not have asked for more amazing teachers in his 6 years at this school. The reading help he received in 2nd grade was incredible. The teachers always listened and acted upon any concerns I had with my child s education, which I do appreciate. The parent who chose only to concentrate on the criticism of the current principal and question the veracity and motivation of an earlier review, really does not understand the problems that many parents may face. My son was bullied a number of times by the same child within a number of weeks and no disciplinary action was taken by the current principal. This particular element of safety was sorely lacking in this school. To tolerate repeated incidents of assaults on a child is not what I, as a parent, consider to be a safe environment.

Dan H Pietrini Elementary School 0

Posted July 17, 2009
I too am a parent who has had a child attend Pietrini since kindergarten. The principal has done an exceptional job maintaining high standards for the students academically and behaviorally. She has responded quickly and fairly with students when there have been problems. The safety of the school has improved. I have seen firsthand the principal deal with bullies. She does not tolerate any such behavior against any student. I question the motivation and veracity of the person who submitted an earlier statement.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted November 13, 2008
I love this school and so do all my children. It is a small school and the principal and teachers know everyone. They get a great education and my oldest has carried that with him to thier Jr, high school.

Posted July 28, 2004
I think that this school is very intune with the kids and actually care about the kids. Coming from a district that was in trouble and the school was over populated, it was a refreshing change to actually see the staff know each students name. I feel very at home here and I love that they have a great motto: Be respectful, be responsible and be ready! This is a great school with a great Principal and Teachers! I have nothing but positive things to say about this school and the staff!

Dan H Pietrini Elementary School
9750 Fullerton Avenue, Franklin Park, IL  60131
Last modified Dan H Pietrini Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan H Pietrini Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top