Franklin Park, IL

Passow Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2010
I now have both of my children enrolled at Passow Elementary School and I am VERY pleased with the teachers, principal, staff and programs overall. They challenge students to achieve they're best. It is a very positive environment. Communication with the teachers/principal is excellent! They are always available to answer any questions. Our family is very happy to be part of Passow!!

Passow Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2009

Passow Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2009
Many of the teachers are good and care about the students, although there are a few bad ones. The staff does not seem to care for the input of parents very much. If they believe your child needs extra help they insist you take it even if you disagree, but if the parent feels their child needs extra help and the principal and teachers disagree there is no help provided.

Passow Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2006
My daughter is currently going into 4th grade at Passow. For the last 3 years it has been an on going fight for my daughter. I have begged to get her extra help with reading and was told that she is an average reader. In 3rd grade she was reading at a 1st grade level. When speaking to the principle I was told that my daughter could not get extra help because she was not a low enough reader but she could see the social worker about her esteem. I wish I could afford to move to a new district but I can't. So now I am paying for a private reading tutor to bring her to grade level. It is amazing how being able to read has raised her esteem.

Passow Elementary School 5

Posted February 09, 2006
Great school and great teachers. Fabulous principal!

Passow Elementary School
2838 Calwagner Street, Franklin Park, IL  60131
Last modified Passow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Passow Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top