Geneva, IL

Posted October 19, 2011
My daughter is a seventh grader at GMSS and we have been nothing but happy with the school. The administration is caring and the facilities are second to none. We have been to 3 different schools and GMSS was the easiest transition by far. The kids are friendly and embraced my daughter right away. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to the area.

Geneva Middle School South 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I have attended several programs for the past few years and the student/teached relationship goes beyond the 'normal' day to day scholl functions.

Posted June 30, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted March 17, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009
Im a 8th grader at GMSS and I moved here in the begining of the year. I thought that it was going to be all rich and mean people but it turned out to be my favorite school i've ever been to. They teachers are really nice and helpfull and when I ask another student for help there always willing to. GMSS is the best school!

Posted December 21, 2008
GMSS is an amazing school and I highly reccomend it. The teachers are very wonderful and nice.

Posted December 20, 2007

Geneva Middle School South
1415 Viking Drive, Geneva, IL  60134
Last modified Geneva Middle School South is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geneva Middle School South Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top