Bad
Good

I had one child go through GMSS and have a current student there as well. Overcrowding was solved several years ago with the opening of a second middle school. The teachers and staff are caring and communicate with parents frequently. I know that my children leave GMSS prepared for the challenges in high school thanks to the fabulous educators in Geneva. We could not be more pleased with the education received at this wonderful school.

My daughter is a seventh grader at GMSS and we have been nothing but happy with the school. The administration is caring and the facilities are second to none. We have been to 3 different schools and GMSS was the easiest transition by far. The kids are friendly and embraced my daughter right away. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to the area.

I have attended several programs for the past few years and the student/teached relationship goes beyond the 'normal' day to day scholl functions.

Im a 8th grader at GMSS and I moved here in the begining of the year. I thought that it was going to be all rich and mean people but it turned out to be my favorite school i've ever been to. They teachers are really nice and helpfull and when I ask another student for help there always willing to. GMSS is the best school!

GMSS is an amazing school and I highly reccomend it. The teachers are very wonderful and nice.

A new middle school was built this year in the district which eliminated the overcrowding and safety concerns mention in previous reviews. There is also some new principal leadership due to the additional school. The teachers are well-qualified and very caring towards the students. The school was always one of the best in the area, but now I believe it is even better.

Last modified Geneva Middle School South is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.