Forest Glen Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
This school's administration and teachers, therapists and aides are all so professional, taking into account the various learning styles of the children and making them the finest and smartest people they can be. I cannot extol the virtues of this school enough! There is no adequate way I can repay those who are employed who have helped my child to grasp the learning concepts and have worked with her daily to prepare her for the world. I love this school!

Posted April 14, 2010
Forest Glen has far exceeded my expectations. The teachers my children have had are absolutely amazing! Mrs. Nicoli, a 4th grade teacher is outstanding. She (and the school) as a whole seem to understand that each child is individual and there is no 'textbook' that teaches all the same. There is a lot of parental involvement and extracurricular activiites. I highly reccomend this school and I feel very fortunate that my children have had positive experiences there.

Forest Glen Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted May 01, 2006
Forest Glen has been a great school for our children. We've had 3 attend here and have had wonderful teachers, great extracurricular activities, and they have a very high level of parental involvement. We have praise for all of the staff here.

Posted August 01, 2004
We love this school! We currently have two children enrolled, grades K & 4. We are looking to move from our current home to a larger one but we refuse to leave the Forest Glen boundries because we are convinced we will not find a better school.

Forest Glen Elementary School
561 Elm Street, Glen Ellyn, IL  60137
Last modified Forest Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Glen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.