Glen Ellyn, IL
Students enrolled: 1,206

Hadley Junior High School 0

Posted June 23, 2009
i love hadley i'm graduated from hadley.I hope who ever will come here will have a great time throughout!!!!!!!!best of luck!

Hadley Junior High School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
I love hadley. I am a curent 8th grader. It allows both parents and students to interact at the school. The teachers are great. They have really good curriculum. I love it here at Hadley.

Hadley Junior High School 1

Posted February 26, 2008

Hadley Junior High School 5

Posted October 03, 2007
Great school, however at maxed-out capacity. More space is needed to accomodate enrollment growth and continue providing great quality of teaching and diverse activities. The school provides expanded curriculum and special attention for gifted students. This enhances the school performance in an already high achieving district.

Hadley Junior High School 5

Posted May 07, 2007
The comfort and activities Hadley Junior High offers to both children and parents gives all the advantages of being a Hadley parent. I have a 7th grader attending Hadley and a 1st grader attending Churchill and each day both my children wake up ready to go to school with a smile. The after-school activities and the issues of Hadley Happenings let us keep up with our childrens life and provide numerous amounts of information on how we can get more involved. All I wish for is that schools like Hadley should keep prospering so our children recieve even better success in school life than they do already. We absolutely love this school and all schools in District#41!

Hadley Junior High School 4

Posted September 24, 2005
- a former student

Hadley Junior High School
240 Hawthorne Boulevard, Glen Ellyn, IL  60137
Last modified Hadley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hadley Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top