Glen Ellyn, IL

Glen Crest Middle School 5

Posted August 01, 2014
#PARTYPEHTA THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME AND AMAZING AND COOL U GUYS SHOULD TOTES COME HERE! OUR LIT INVENTED #PARTYPEHTA! SO COME TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS AWESOME AND FRIENDLY AND WE EVEN GIVE OUT FREE HUGS! ILL BE YOUR BESTIE TOO! YAYYYY BESTIES FOREVER! ALSO WE LIKE NUGGETS AND MONSTERS INC. JAMAICAN AVOCADOS

Glen Crest Middle School 3

Posted March 31, 2011
I like the school, but the one thing I absolutely hate about Glen Crest is the students. The students do not care about education whatsoever. All they care about is being popular and their friends. To be honest, my favorite part of the school day is learning in science and all the other classes. I hate the school so much, but it's not the school's fault. The teachers are great and the food is ok. There are excellent after school activities. I'm in Chess Club, Math Team, Science Club, Track and Field, and Intramural Flag Football. I think it's kind of funny about how the students there don't care about their future. By the way, I am in 8th grade at Glen Crest now. You could say I'm a nerd considering I love learning and I don't look forward to going to school to talk with friends (I don't have any real friends, only study buddies). Don't get me wrong, it's not every person in the school doesn't care about there future. A good 10% actually do get good grades. Bullying is only a problem in 6th and 7th grade. By 8th, everyone respects one another. The principal doesn't do anything really. He's just there and I just see him in the halls. I would love this school if the students cared.

Posted January 30, 2010
I' m a student, at Glen Crest and I love this school. Until you have attended a day at this school, you can't judge it. No school is perfect, but to me, Glen Crest has been the best school I have ever attanded! I thank all of my teachers for the best 3 school years of my life!

Glen Crest Middle School 2

Posted December 04, 2009
There is a large bullying problem at this school which has been ignored or insufficiently addressed.

Posted November 09, 2009
I'm in 7 grade now, and alot of the teachers are really nice, but the thing is, if students are doing bad stuff, the teachers let it slide way to often. But other then that I love Glen Crest!

Glen Crest Middle School

Posted September 16, 2009
Very supportive staff and families

Posted April 09, 2009
I go to Glen Crest right now too, 6th grade,And its awsome. They have so many exter activities, such as inturmural sports, art club, drama club, and even a chess/math team. The food is awsome, and we get a lot of really useful education, do lots of fun simulatios, and make new friends. The teachers are the greatest. Over all a great school. Go Spartans!

Glen Crest Middle School 3

Posted March 14, 2009
I go to this school right now. I'm in my first year. And to tell you the truth its just okay. I dont like it but i dont hate it. There are way to many rules to follow. Our principal is a jerk. I'm glad we are getting a new one. And some of the teachers are nice but some are just plain mean.

Posted December 28, 2008
i attended glen crest and am now in high school. i have very mixed feelings about the school. there are a wide range of sports, however as far as cuts go, it's very biused. its a very safe school, however if you are in a certain group or get on the wrong side of someone dangerous situations can come. this happens rarely but has happened. the education is generally good, most of the teachers are very good. there are a few questionable ones. very good music programs, no complaints there. overall a pretty good school. i enjoyed it for the most part.

Posted February 08, 2008
I think it is a great school. My son is doing very well at the school because he is highly motivated and encouraged by the teachers and the whole system itself. It is also good in discipline, they make sure that new students are not bullied by the seniors or the naughty ones!

Glen Crest Middle School
725 Sheehan Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL  60137
Last modified Glen Crest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Crest Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top