Glendale Heights, IL

Glen Hill Primary School 2

Posted November 04, 2014
At this school, very low expectations are kept from the students in an acedemic sense. Homework is a rare instance. They rarely, if ever, have any projects or field trips. Furthermore, apart from a FEW people of the entire school staff (the persons in the office are also GRACIOUS), I did not have a favorable experience with them. There seems to be a sort of prejudice. Everyone is not treated equally and many teachers are very unhappy with their teaching responsibilities. In other words, there is zero dedication. I would also like to add, I do not like how they handle the drop-off process. There is close to no help from the personnel available. Young children have a difficult time getting out and nobody comes to aid, even after noticing that help is needed. I am unsure about whether they may have a rule about it. However, sometimes they have everyone hovering around one car, chatting along with helping, holding up traffic for no real reason.

Glen Hill Primary School 1

Posted June 23, 2013
I would not recommend this school if you want your child to learn English properly. They cater to the school's majority. I have met with the principal, who seems to need diversity or cultural training. She is very ignorant of those who are bilingual and bi-cultural. My daughter will be going to private school until we move.

Glen Hill Primary School
1324 Bloomingdale Road, Glendale Heights, IL  60139
Last modified Glen Hill Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Glen Hill Primary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top