Glendale Heights, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 31, 2014
8th grade girls have gotten pregnant but obviously that has nothing to dow ith the school. That has to do with the girl and the way they are raised. This school is great. The teachers are wonderful ! They help you when you have problems. Guide you to the counselor and they care about your learning. They stay in for lunch to help you if you need more help. They help you get better at athletics if you need help. Its a great school. Had a great experience all 3 years. Mr. Mcdonald could be a little nice but besides that its great!

Marquardt Middle School 3

Posted July 15, 2014
This school is ok I guess ....I go here and what needs improvment are the bathrooms ...there is too much writing on the walls and there are always students getting into fights , one time my friend and I were eating at our lunch table and the girl at the lunch table next to us gave my friend a threat that if she didn't give her food she was going to slap my friend and there could be more hallway privileges because there's only sixteen hall passes for 1 trimester .other than that the school is great

Marquardt Middle School 2

Posted April 27, 2014
I am currently a student here at Marquardt. The students here are terrible. A tradition here is an 8th grader always gets pregnant. The school is mostly Mexicans trying to be cool and bullies. If I could, I would leave this school.

Marquardt Middle School 3

Posted April 12, 2014
This school.... It has it's ups and downs.... Teachers DO NOT tailor to individual needs, they teach a COMMON CORE, and students who excel, are stuck with the kids who aren't doing well. Which causes problems w/ the advanced, and average/un-advanced. Other students from our "neighbouring" schools, report to friends that they are AFRAID of the students at M.M.S :( - Submitted by a current student.

Marquardt Middle School 1

Posted May 15, 2012
THIS SCHOOL SUCKS. I hate this school, all the teachers are horrible only for a couple who actually care about your learning. The rest are no use, honeslty i would transfer if i could. So, you should not come too this school ever!!

Posted February 24, 2012
I am a student at Marquardt Middle School and I have to say the school is great school. The teachers are wonderful! They care so much for the students education. The school is beautiful and very easy to find your way in. Our principals make sure that our school is safe and clean for the students. May I include the teachers do not give out unnecessary homework. The cafeteria only gives out healthy food. I think Marquardt is the best school I have ever been to!

Marquardt Middle School 0

Posted December 04, 2009
i do not feel marquart helps students excell. curently i am searching for a new school so i can reach my academic needs. i would honestly not refer you to this school

Marquardt Middle School 4

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009
I am currently a student a marquardt middle school.All i have to say is its a great school!!!!! Well yea our school has a pretty bad reputation bu we are getting a lot better!!! I was reading the past comments that people have left.And some of them I have to disagre with.NOw all classrooms have walls,a abrand new beautiful cafffetiria,(which serves a variety of nutrisious warm food!!!!),and a brand new fitness center!!!! It is reall y a great school.Past commenters metioned that the teachers hand out unneccsary homework! Which is untrue,yea im a student and im suupose to hate homework,but i think my homework reallly helps me excell! Also other commenters said the teachers were very disrespectful! If i had to say the one best thing about marquardt are the teachers!!!! they are wonderfull,they really care for the students and dont ignor the bullying rumors and fights!!!!! they are really great!!!!

Posted May 07, 2009

Marquardt Middle School
1912 Glen Ellyn Road, Glendale Heights, IL  60139
Last modified Marquardt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marquardt Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top