Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I have never seen any adults that work with children behave in a fashion so cruel and careless.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I have not seen my child treated with honesty, or fairness...I have not seen anyone there display integrity. They break promises to children, discourage them, and break their spirits.

I have had quite a number of bad experiences at this school. The principal is not concerned with the safety of his students. My child had been hurt by students and staff while there. Extremely condescending attitudes from office staff at the school. The nurse is the most incompetent person there. There are several children at this school with violent behavioral problems and nothing is done to protect the other students around them, or to punish violent behavior. Teachers spread rumors about the students and encourage bullying. Test scores at this school are horrible, and the teachers behave as if they gave up years ago.

I am very disappointed in this school. Recently moved and transferred my son from all day kindergarten to half day. Dropping my son off was a nightmare. Students in the streets since drop off on school property is only for buses. Kindergartners need to be walked to the back of the building while cars are being parked in the street blocking other drop offs. I was able to walk right into the building with no one stopping me. 5th graders monitor the doors. (Ridiculous) I wouldn't want my 5th grader confronting someone wanting to get in the building. Where are all the teachers and why isn't there more required parent involvement? Emailed principal who couldn't even respond back regarding the bus service.

I agree there should be more parent involvement and of course we should offer language courses for both ethnic groups....I do not want to sound petty but today i had an encounter with the school nurse and she seems to be a little rude when it comes to speaking with the parents everytime i see her she really acts like shes on edge about something..i just think somebody really needs to talk to her about her attitude i think it could be more positive. My wife is a teacher so i understand the stresses involved but you do not need to take it out on the parents or show it in front of the children.

The entire staff is great. They are very nice and friendly and the they go all out to help the students feel welcome at school and learn.

Last modified Reskin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.