Glendale Heights, IL

St Matthew School 3

Posted August 21, 2014
My daughter just started 2nd grade at St. Matthews and she lives. The school could use a bit of upgrading for all if the money parents spend here, but it's a good environment. They should bring some fresh faces in to work in the office, but overall we're happy.

St Matthew School 4

Posted July 21, 2014
This school is great, truly focuses on a well rounded education. They also take into account the sacrifice families make to attend a private school and take care to spend wisely. No other choice in the area could have been better for our family!

Posted March 13, 2013
We are so pleased with St. Matthews! Our children are new to the school this year and couldn't be happier! The new principal is very organized and professional. The teachers keep in touch with the parents and give weekly updates on whats going on in the classroom. The Parent Organization hosts wonderful events and everyone has been very welcoming!

Posted February 29, 2012
I have always had a professional and kind relationship with the staff at St. Matthews. My children love this school. I would highly recommend it.

St Matthew School 1

Posted September 15, 2011
I was greatly disappointed with this school. Not only the reception was very cold at the beginning (which we tried to ignore), but my child was bullied and the case was dismissed. I will definitely not return to this school with my second child. In fact, my first child says that he is happier with his new (public) school. I still recall a case with our friend, whose grandchild was terminated from the school few years ago for saying the "f"-word. I believe that can happen to everyone, but a nurturing and a loving christian environment is suppossed to work with these children to help them segregate good from bad and teach them about the true values in life.

St Matthew School 4

Posted August 16, 2011
St. Matthew School is a wonderful, nurturing environment for students to learn. The teachers care about their students. The after school care program is fabulous. I highly recommend St. Matthew School to anyone.

St Matthew School 1

Posted March 26, 2011
School has really gone downhill since 2008 . I would recommend that other schools be considered before choosing this one.

Posted May 25, 2009
By far, this is the best school in Glendale Heights. The parents are involved and the kids are very respectful and do very well in school. The superintendant of the public schools in Glendale Heights should be ashamed

Posted August 28, 2008
I graduated from this school and think so highly of it that I have a child enrolled there now. The teachers at St. Matthews are phenomenal. They are very nurturing and go beyond their call of duty. More importantly, the school is very friendly. In the past, the Parents Organization put together a lot of fantastic opportunities that encourage family time. St. Matthews is hands down the best opportunity for children whether your child is in Pre-K or 8th grade.

St Matthew School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
i like st matthew because it helps u learn religion very well. i also luv the teachers becuz they r soo nice! the activities are very fun! they bring my happiness up!!

St Matthew School