Glenbrook Off-Campus Center 5

Posted October 08, 2013
This school was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I was a former student and attended the off campus program throughout high school and I also attended Glenbrook South High School. It's a great school because you learn at your own pace and accommodates each child's needs. Also, the teachers there have so much compassion and knowledge for there students. Also, at this school is great for students whom are in a cusp meaning going mainstream to GBS or GBN would not be good for a student but neither would be going into special education in the mainstream schools. Also, GBOC offers students to take classes at there main campus and some even transfer to there home school. I also loved GBOC because the teachers made learning fun, we took really awesome field trips. I've been out of GBOC for 5 years and I still keep in contact with my teachers every now and then. GBOC changed my life and made high school a lot smoother for me!

Posted April 27, 2010
I went to GBOC a few years ago, and now attend a four-year instituion and feel like I wasn't prepared for some aspects of the school, the classes don't serve as prerequisites for college courses although they are easier to understand. However, the staff and teachers there are second to none and have a true understanding for the students well-being.

Glenbrook Off-Campus Center 1

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009
This is the most fantastik program and school I have ever had the pleasure to associate with. My son thrived, thank you Glenbrook Off-Capus!

Posted July 04, 2009
GBOC is amazing. It's has a population of students who are thriving in the mainstream. The staff truly cares about the kids...that's the only way they could work there. Some students get back to the mainstream and others stay put.

Glenbrook Off-Campus Center 1

Posted March 02, 2008

Glenbrook Off-Campus Center
1835 Landwehr Road, Glenview, IL  60026
Last modified Glenbrook Off-Campus Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Glenbrook Off-Campus Center Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top