Gurnee, IL

Posted May 05, 2015
LOVE SPAULDING. Great staff, dedicated. My son is finishing up his kindergarten year. They worked very well with him seeing he had a problem listening. He really loves his school and the friends he's made. One of the qualities we love is How diverse the school is. There is a wide range of students from all different bsckgrounds.

Posted September 30, 2013
Dedicated staff and warm nurturing environment. Has an early childhood / early learning program for qualifying students that is top notch.

Posted February 21, 2012
I was extremely impressed with the teachers and staff. We recently moved to a very highly rated school district in VA and my daughter is at the top of her class. She was very well prepared at Spaulding.

Posted October 18, 2011
My kids love the school, the teachers that my kids had are great and very responsive to their needs.

Spaulding Elementary School
2000 Belle Plaine Avenue, Gurnee, IL  60031
Last modified Spaulding Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Spaulding Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top