Hampshire, IL

Hampshire Middle School 2

Posted March 04, 2014
I went to Hampshire Middle School for 6th and 7th Grade. Those years were honestly the hardest Grades in my whole School career. There are too many bullies and teachers who side with the jocks of the school. But I can not say the same for Hampshire Elementary School. That School helped me a lot.

Posted January 17, 2014
HMS is a great school. The teachers have gone above and beyond every year to ensure my child was reaching his maximum potential.

Hampshire Middle School 3

Posted August 14, 2012
It's a good school but you have to deal with bullys and when you are new there not friendly

Posted August 31, 2009
i love it here at hampshire!!!!! its the best school ever! great teachers and great kids, and good lunch food! Go Whip-Purs!!!!

Hampshire Middle School 4

Posted February 24, 2009
I love the teachers!! :) I love to go to Hampshire, home of the Whippurs, and it;s a great school.

Posted December 12, 2008
The new Hampshire Middle School is wonderful. The year began with a few kinks that needed to be sorted out, and they were very quickly. The teachers are AMAZEING! We couldn' t be happier that we have children in Hampshire schools.

Hampshire Middle School
560 South State Street, Hampshire, IL  60140
Last modified Hampshire Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampshire Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top