Posted March 10, 2014
My daughter likes her school very much. Principal and teachers are good and very responsible. PTA is also very effective.

Posted February 16, 2014
I love Einstein. I went there as a child and now my 7 year old attends there. I think the teachers (Miss Tringali/Miss Johnson) are caring, professional and very competent. Principle of the school is an amazing lady and very accessible. There's opportunities for different types of after school enrichment classes throughout the year. My daughter loves going to school because they really reward good behavior which is important at the early stages of school life. The only down side, and I don't know if this is true of all District 54 schools is that my child has barely gotten any homework since she started there in KG and now she is in 2nd grade. I wish there was more homework, my child is usually done with her reading log (15-20 minutes) and math homework (5-7 minutes) and she always claims it is super easy.

Posted December 21, 2012
I think that Einstein is a great school. The new principal and assistant principal are amazing and work quickly to resolve any issues. Our 2nd grade teacher is fantastic! Mrs. Schilicher really cares about all her kids and she has made a huge difference in my son's life. Our son is now reading above grade level expectations and doing extremely well in Math. I have another son that will be entering the Pre-k program and I am extremely confident my soon to be 3 year old will be well taken care of at Einstein. I would like to see more programs for the 2nd grade class though. I have only seen things for older kids or Pre-k and Kdg there.

Posted August 03, 2010
Dedicated & caring staff. Exceptional terachers, above average parent involvement and a PTA that works tirelessly for the betterment of their community. Great after school activities and clubs.

Albert Einstein Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted August 26, 2003
Great school, great staff.

Albert Einstein Elementary School
1100 Laurie Lane, Hanover Park, IL  60133
Last modified Albert Einstein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert Einstein Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top