Hanover Highlands Elementary School 1

Posted June 22, 2014
The teachers do not care about the students. Their poor district and state test scores will prove it. My child's test scores worsened instead of improving with the new principal, Faith Rivera. The teachers are mean and do not keep students accountable to their homework. If you want your child to succeed keep them out of Hanover Highlands.

Hanover Highlands Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
Getting worse as far as the quality of education. Being this is the third principal since my kids have been attending, education is getting worse. The teacher retention rate is poor. There is quite a bit of teacher turnover. There are hardly any teachers who stay past one or two years. I feel this foundation for the kids is a rocky one. I think with everything going on, the kids will beore likely to struggle in junior high and high school.

Hanover Highlands Elementary School 5

Posted November 17, 2012
My kids have been a part of this school since 2007. I am happy with the course work they do. My oldest is part of SD54 "gifted" program. I would highly recommend this school. The office staff is friendly. The PTA has good programs. The only issue is for pickup-drop off parents as there isnt much parking space to accommodate the number of parents each day for morning and afternoon hours.

Hanover Highlands Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2009
Hanover Highlands teaching staff is incredible! They continuously challenge the children to meet there greatest potential, which I love! They also teach important life skills such as responsibility, respect, moral character and positive behavior, which I think is equally important. My children have done very well in this school due to the learning environment the teachers have created and by having teachers that genuinely love children and teaching! We also have a new principle this year, Mr. Negron, who is outstanding!

Hanover Highlands Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2006

Hanover Highlands Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2005

Hanover Highlands Elementary School 3

Posted February 04, 2005

Hanover Highlands Elementary School
1451 Cypress Avenue, Hanover Park, IL  60133
Last modified Hanover Highlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanover Highlands Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.