Bad
Good

Highlands is a good school but their needs to be more support from the parents. There are a lot of the children who are rude and disrespectful. There is a wonderful teacher there Mrs. Chapman. She really cares about the students and she works well with the parents. All of my children have been in her class and my husband and I think she is awesome.

This school is one of the few in the south surburbs to make AYP two years in a row. the leadership at the school is excellent and the teachers go above and beyond. The school has done a 360 in academic performance and they should be congratulated for such a significant jump in test scores.

Well, I love Highlands! My son has been there since the 2nd grade, since starting 3rd gr. with Mrs. Banka, he has been blessed with fantastic teachers! He has been challenged to do his best with all his teachers. I am proud of the success my son is experiencing so far and look forward to his younger brother who is doing fantastic in Kdg continuing to be blessed by the wonderful teachers & seemingly challenging, curriculum. Keep up the good work. We turn out in support of our music teacher Mrs. Dombrowski(fantastic music teacher) but our children need us to support our PTO more diligently, I believe the progress we have made will continue.

Last modified Highlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.