Hebron, IL

Alden-Hebron High School 1

Posted January 09, 2014
If you acutally care about your child's future, DO NOT SEND THEM HERE!!! I'm not kidding. This school has serious financial problems. We can't even afford working water fountains!

Alden-Hebron High School 4

Posted December 13, 2013
I attended this school. School just like anything else gives you what you put into it. I went on to a top 30 university and a great career that nets me more money then 93% of this country. Without my experiences at AHHS I would not be who I am today. No other public school will you get to play on every sports team, be in the chorus and still take a curriculum that will prepare you for college. There is more good to this school then bad and that is hard to find in most public school environments.

Alden-Hebron High School 2

Posted April 01, 2009
Its great with its student:teacher ratio, but extracurricular activities unless you are athletic. Very few artistic/creative outlets.

Alden-Hebron High School 5

Posted February 01, 2008
this is the most awesome school ive ever been to

Alden-Hebron High School 1

Posted December 04, 2006
- a former student
If you want your kid to have a good education, this is not the place for your child.

Alden-Hebron High School
9604 Illinois Street, Hebron, IL  60034
Last modified Alden-Hebron High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alden-Hebron High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top