Highland Park, IL

Braeside Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2011
There is something magical about Braeside school. It is apparent when you walk through the doors and see kids happily visiting Principal Kritzman s office, the amazing student artwork that decorate the halls, the sounds of the kids from the classrooms. As a parent, I am amazed at the opportunities offered in an elementary school even in an era of cutbacks, the community and school has worked together to keep resources like the IMC open at all times for students. It is a joy to have kids that have a love of learning and going to school at Braeside and I have to admit, I love visiting there too.

Braeside Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2008

Braeside Elementary School 1

Posted December 30, 2007

Braeside Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2006
- a former student
I am a former braeside student. (last year acctually) I loved Braeside, the teachers are so kind. I had Mr. WAgner last year, hes great. He taught me so much and cared about each student in a different way. I thought that there should be more extracurricular activities. But Braeside is a great school any way you look at it. I love Braside and you and your kids will too!

Braeside Elementary School
150 Pierce Road, Highland Park, IL  60035
Last modified Braeside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Braeside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top