Hinsdale, IL

Posted August 13, 2013
Principal Mindy McMahon is a great example of management by walking around, as she is always engaging with the school community and creating a very collaborative environment with her actions and example. My two girls, now entering 3rd and 5th grade at Madison, have over the years had excellent teachers, who make a point of observing each child's strengths and weaknesses and working to develop the areas needed by that child.

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Madison has a tradition of sustained excellence and just received the Blue Ribbon School award from the US Department of Education for 2009. My children have attended this school for 6 years now and we have been impressed each year with the teachers and extra curricular opportunities available to the students...from the science fair and chess club, to the variety show and school store and newspaper.

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2007

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2005

Posted April 06, 2005
'Madison school is by far the best school. The teachers are great! For example, when I didn't understand a problem I asked the teacher for help and she explained so well that I understood it perfectly. Thanks Madison for teaching me a lot!' -Adam Swade

Posted April 05, 2005
'Madison School is excellent! My teacher is Mrs Himpelmann, and I am in 5th grade. I love how I learn so much each and every day. Also, everybody treats you with respect and kindness. Next year, when I go to the middle school I will always remember Madison!' -Adam Swade

Madison Elementary School 2

Posted April 04, 2005
'Madison School was awesome! I miss will miss it now that I am moving to Indiana. The friends and teachers were so great. It will be so sad to leave to a new schcool, though I know I will always make new friends. I hope the teachers at my new school will have just as much kind and respect as the ones at Madison!' -Whitney Haley (5th grade Mrs. Himpelmann)

Posted November 25, 2004
- a former student
My experience at this school was very great. The teachers at all grades were very supportive and understanding. They were very good at guiding me throughout class. I can say it was a very important part of my childhood and most of what I am is thanks to them. Now I am coursing Computer Sciences Engineering and much of my skills were ignited and fed during my years at madison. I would greatly recommend this school. I will especially remember Mrs. Nelson. A very great school to be.

Posted September 05, 2004
I love Madison school! My favorite teacher was Miss Hedrick. She was really nice. I am an 5th grade, and have Mrs. Liaros. I really like her also. I will miss Madison, and will always remember it. I wish Madison went up to 8th grade!

Madison Elementary School
611 South Madison Street, Hinsdale, IL  60521
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top