PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our family has been so pleased with Hinsdale Adventist Academy. The teachers are so amazing and they really care about their students. We like that high standards and morals are taught here. There are a lot of opportunities for community service, athletics, and the arts, but mostly it's a safe and loving environment for kids of all ages. We've been really impressed. Everyone is really nice and the quality of education is excellent!

We have 3 children attending Hinsdale Adventist (G1, G2, G4). The teachers are amazing and really love our children. The curriculum is first class and in my opinion, equates to what the Lane offers. With Hinsdale Adventist you get the added advantage of Christian education which you do not get in the public system. The association with the Hospital and an active parent body is also highly encouraging.

My child attended the Little Lambs Preschool at Hinsdale Adventist Academy and it was a tremendous experience for myself and my child. The teachers and staff are incredibly dedicated to the care and education of the children. They foster a wonderful environment for learning & creativity. They understood and embraced the individual needs of each child. And they do it all with an amazing sense of passion and faith. I am constantly recommending this school to other parents with young children.

We have never experienced a school where the administrators are so passionate about helping our children become the best that they can be. The high standards of behavior, academics, music and the athletic program are worth every penny we sacrifice to have our kids there. The teachers are so loving and caring. There is a real diversity of ethnicities and religions, but they all come together in a very loving environment. We feel like our children are being set up to achieve their full potential!

Hinsdale Adventist Academy is a private, Seventh-Day Adventist, K-12 school. It is full of diversity and hard working students. Sadly, there is an obvious separation in between the administrative team and students. Student rights and involvement in school issues and policies is very limited. More than half of the students attending HAA need financial aid, and it's not surprising since tuition is pushing passed $9,000. I have had all of my kids go through all grades at HAA, but let me tell you, I was ecstatic when they graduated so I wouldn't have to deal with that school anymore, and I assure you I am not the only parent.

HAA is a college prep school that takes a holistic approach to education. The new structure and strong emphasis on health is witness to the Adventist comittment to education. We don't want our daughter anywhere else- - our neighborhood school could never come close, it's worth the investment!

Because It gives the students the choice to be whoever they want to be!

The family-oriented environment is warm. Their motto is 'It's a Family Thing,' as a matter of fact. The kids receive a high-quality education, learn how to lead a Christ centered life, and HAA is also a college prep school. We love it!!

Our daughter loves attending this school! Her first grade teacher is so giving and nurtures a healthy learn and play balance! The school is small and warm, and parents are embraced as volunteers! We are so satisfied.

The #1 Reason I send my kids to this school is that it is Christ-Driven. Graduates from this school have gone on to become successful lawyers, Doctors, bankers,etc. For the financial resources available to this school, the students have been educated above and beyond and from my experience, from a variety of test scores, they are on the same level as every other public school within its township. I am impressed with the dedication of the Principal, first and foremost, and the majority of the Teachers. I realized to be able to send my kids to this school, I needed to prioritize what's most important and not just look at the educational needs from a one dimensional perspective. It scares me what is happening in Public Schools and I realized that some parents overlook the negative impact of secular society. I thank God Hinsdale Adventist Academy Exists!

Last modified Hinsdale Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12