Hoffman Estates, IL
Students enrolled: 2,014

Posted June 11, 2014
I have one child that just went to this school for 4 years.Great school, great teachers, they go above and beyond for the kids. I have two more children that will go to this school and I know they will do great at this school. I feel it's a great school, in fact best school in D211 to prep kids for college.

Posted May 15, 2014
As a former student of HEHS, I can atest to the fact that the teachers do help. I had alot of trouble with classes, and actually asked the teachers for extra help.

Posted May 13, 2014
The worst school for your child. My son complains to me everyday how disrespectful other students are with him and how the teachers do not pay attention to his complains. My son can not stand being in high school. You should not send your child to this school!

Posted May 13, 2014
Hoffman Estates High School is a bad school. I went to Hoffman Estates High School and I would never send my child there. The worst teachers, discipline among students and it is a high school being among the worst and disrespectful people. They do not care how they talk to someone. It is really not a home of the hawks. It is the home of the prisoners.

Posted September 24, 2013
Excellent school is my son second house, the staff support my son in many ways.

Posted September 06, 2012
amazing school, everyones super nice, friendly teachers, good quality of education, school as a whole is super fun to go to everyday!

Hoffman Estates High School 4

Posted June 19, 2011
I have had 3 children attend this school. For the most part, the teachers at the school DO care. One of my children had an IEP and his case manager was excellent. My biggest complaint would be there tutoring system, which was only offered in a classroom setting, no "real" one-to-one.

Posted December 11, 2010
If your child has any type of disability, mental or physical, do not expect any help for the school front.

Posted December 02, 2009
D211 is one of the best districts in IL. HEHS is full of teachers who truly care about their students and excellent activities for students to partake in. Though many students are lower-achieving upon entry into Hoffman, the teachers, apart from the Math Dept., always do their best to try and help. The administration is a little over the top sometimes, and enforces silly rules for the sake of enforcing them, rather than trying to make an actual difference by getting to the source of the problem. Many students in HEHS don't have parents that are deeply vested in their education, though and the administration doesn't really address that problem. Apart from that, you will not get the same diverse and wonderful experience anywhere else. I loved Hoffman and had some of the best years of my life there.

Posted February 01, 2009
Hoffman Estates High School is a great school. Being in high school the kids should know that it's their responsibility to strive to succeed. Teachers become more than teachers of school, they teach life lessons. The teachers don't disregard students who fail, they help them to understand. They kids who seem like they aren't getting anything from the teachers are not helping themselves. They are in high school, not preschool. They aren't going to be babied.

Hoffman Estates High School
1100 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, IL  60169
Last modified Hoffman Estates High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoffman Estates High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top