Bad
Good

In terms of the actual school, mostly everything is alright. The teacher s friendly and helpful, the students aren't too bad, the clubs are fun and it's easy to find your way around. But, if you want a good education for your child, you'lol have to move to another country. If you asked me what I learned this year, I would honestly answer "I don't know." The whole education system does not care about your kids individual strengths. They don't value creativity at all. They value two things: tests scores and grades. If I could I would gladly move to Germany, England or Scotland to complete my high school education.

I'm a former student, and now parent of a child that will go to Conant. It is one of the best schools in the Northwest suburbs, and we moved into their district(211) along with the other grade school district(54) to get our daughter a great education. This school has shown continual excellence over many years and I'm very happy with my time there and that they've kept their standards high while being accessible and competitive for children of all academic levels without applying too much pressure. This school is truly one of the good ones with less snobbery.

terrible school. very disrespectful people go to conant. thank god i transferred to hoffman its alot better

This school has been wonderful for my grandson. His grades are up and he actualy likes going to school. Thanks from a grateful grandmother

I think Conant is a great school. I've been here for two years and the work is great, all the courses are fit to however you need them.

My son is having a wonderful time in high school, he is in his 2nd year. The school is so positive. The academics are great, the sports programs are a plus.

this school is of course the greatest school of all time! It is bigger than I thought it would be.

Conant is awesome! Great teachers!

Last modified J B Conant High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.