Bad
Good

Lakeview Elementary School 2

Posted October 31, 2014
Honestly, this school act like they don't care. The principal cares more about her time than the students. She called me one day saying my child couldn't stay at a club because it was full and she called 15 min. before she had to "leave" but she calls me late and I just got out of the shower. I got by 4pm and she was very rude saying she needed to leave and gave me a semi rolled eyes. The staff members are also rude. I dropped off my child one day and the staff member opens the door for us and my child was about to hug me and she says" I don't got all day to hold the door". I was about to say something but she hurried up. This school is very rude.

Posted April 13, 2014
Great school. Wonderful principal, teachers and staff. My children love Lakeview. PTA has fun activities for students.

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
It's probably early for me to give acual rating about this school, since my child only started going there four weeks ago, but here's few examples of what you can expect. There's no school bus service if you live too close to the school. That means you take your child and you pick him up. They tell you drop off time is 8:30 'till 8:40, but the door was closed at 8:38 this morning. So we entered through the office where he was marked tardy, at 8:42! I was also told to wait for my son at exit 6, but it has NEVER been exit 6, it's always 7. I even wrote to the teacher asking her to help my child with that confusion (he's only 7), she found him 'a buddy' who took him to the exit 7 :) One time he got left behind since he took long to pack his things. It was FIVE minutes after dissmissal when he came to the door, eyes wide open, wondering how there's no one around him in school. Maybe our problem is that we are coming from an excellent school, but honestly, I feel like we made a mistake buying the house in this neighborhood. Read reviews! This school has bad ratings and bad parents' reviews.

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2012
In regards to attitude of the school and attaining a higher education, Lakeview is second to none. I have three kids who have attended or are currently attending Lakeview School and have been fortunate enough in having the best teachers who have helped them be their best. Unfortunately, I think my children's safety trumps any academic goals the school has. And in this area, this school fails. My daughter's teacher at the time (currently one of the school's ibrarians) was at best, dismissive and insensitive. Anyone interested in reading about our experience can do so by reading the comments following the article by Leslie Crawford about bullying and a father's grief on this website.

Posted November 30, 2007
The teachers really care and the principal is awesome. They really focus on the success of all the students.

Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2005
Excellent teachers, programs offered really exceed our expectations.

Posted December 13, 2004
My sons attended the kindergaten class from 8:40 am to 3:00 pm (whole day) which fits my schedule as a working mom.

Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I feel that this school realy trys for the kids. I have 2 children in the school and they have different ways of learning. Both children are doing very well.

Lakeview Elementary School
615 Lakeview Ln, Hoffman Estates, IL  60169
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.