PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Hubert School 1

Posted December 25, 2015
My child has been at St. Hubert school since the first grade. With the exception of one teacher, our experience, and our child's experience, has been terrible. The bullying that goes on (not just by students, but by administration, staff AND faculty) had been horrendous and disappointing. This is supposed to be an institution that promotes love and behavior that is totally opposite of what actually goes on. Our child has been bullied not only by one student, but by several students throughout the entire time at St. Hubert. The faculty and administration has been made aware of this, yet they do nothing. In fact, a teacher has even joined the bully bandwagon and has encourage bullying behavior by getting my child's fellow classmates involved. The school makes each family and student sign a no bullying policy, yet they look the other way, and even suggest that it's our parenting style that needs to change. Incredibly unacceptable. I will be notifying the archdiocese and if this environment continues to be hostile, I will take legal action. I do not recommend this school to anyone - unless you enjoy throwing $5,000/year away. In my child's own words "The staff is selfish, rude, and doesn't care. They told me I have to deal with this on my own. The kids are violent and I'm afraid to go to school." Keep looking for other schools.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted December 25, 2015
The talk about respecting other students, but don't enforce respect. Very disappointing in a catholic school.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted December 25, 2015
My child's teacher encouraged bullying behavior by getting classmates to participate bullying my child in open class. Other classmates participated because they were concerned about being targeted by the teacher and other classmates.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted December 25, 2015
The administration only cares about tuition and its fundraisers. They do not practice what they preach.

Posted September 16, 2014
Amazing school! As a parent of four students and an alumni, I strongly believe in the value of St. Hubert School. The challenging curriculum, nurturing teachers, firm discipline and structure combined with a supportive community create the structure of this fabulous school. But most importantly, the Catholic faith is rooted in each day, each activity and each individual. This foundation of faith helps to build truly strong, intelligent, unique and confident leaders.

Posted September 15, 2014
I graduated from St. Hubert's back in 2011 and now attend a nearby public high school. Coming from someone who spent 11 years of her life at St. Hubert's, I can honestly say it is an outstanding school. St. Hubert's provides a great education as well as a wonderful community of people. The school is based on a catholic faith background but it is not shoved down your throat and children are free to take on their own opinions and beliefs. Children are encouraged to lead a healthy, creative life, moreso than any public school. As to the bad reviews listed below, just like any other school, there are children who are bullies and bullied. I myself had been in the bullied situation at St. Hubert's and the administration took care of it directly by pulling myself and another child aside and working through the situation. After graduating from St. Hubert's and transitioning into a public high school I can vouch for the fact that it is very different, however, very rewarding. The skills and lifestyle that St. Hubert's brings is something that I still carry with me to this day. I wouldn't trade my years at St. Hubert's for anything and I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 15, 2014
St. Hubert's provided me an incredible education offering advanced programs that enabled me to excelled in high school and beyond. We started Spanish as a second language as early as 5th grade and band lessons in 4th grade. The unique extra activities brought our class community together. The staff is dedicated to providing a safe learning environment and even to this day go back to visit.

Posted January 09, 2014
This school is an excellent academic and social experience for all children. The school is exceptionally diverse with families from many socioeconomic backgrounds. The administration and faculty are fantastic! You can look all over Chicagoland and not find a more complete school for your child.

Posted August 26, 2013
My husband and I have been thrilled with the quality of education our children receive through St. Hubert School. The school atmosphere is truly welcoming and has the feeling of a family providing a safe and nurturing environment for all students. The academic program is truly rigorous and we have been so pleased with our children s academic growth and increase in test scores year after year. We have no doubt they will be well prepared when they enter high school and beyond with the strong foundation they are receiving at St. Hubert. Beyond academics, the teachers, administration, and staff truly instill strong moral values and foster a strong sense of faith creating a positive environment for learning. Our children look forward to coming to school each day and have a true love of learning thanks to the enthusiasm, creativity, and dedication of the teaching staff.

Posted August 25, 2013
St Hubert School is a hidden gem in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago! The staff reflects a dedicated group of professionals committed to educating the whole child...academically, spiritually, and emotionally. Standardized test scores continue to rise and reflect a rigorous curriculum resulting from ongoing professional growth and staff development. The parent community works hand in hand with the teachers and staff in a true partnership that benefits the students. Students thrive at the school because of the nurturing staff, responsive Administration, and supportive parents. This is an established school that continues to thrive despite the challenging economic times. The St. Hubert School community can't be beat!

255 Flagstaff Lane, Hoffman Estates, IL  60169