Bad
Good

Awesome school! Helps kids get a great education & is a very friendly school to visit!

Lincoln Prairie prepares kids for the future ahead, and makes them the best students they can be through experiences in and outside the classroom. It's great!

This is one of the better schools at Schaumburg School District 54 BUT the district as a whole employs a very condescending attitude. Most people will tell you they love the services, feel welcome, etc. but the staff speaks down to parents, does not compramise, and bases its decisions (calendar, hours, supply lists, events) all around the teachers. If you are the type of teacher that asks "what's in it for me" than sd54 is for you!!!

I go to lincoln prairie and I LOVE IT. I would never, ever switch schools for my life. The teachers are so supporting and we might be small but we have the best spirit. There's no bullying, no teasing, no populars, no drug pressure, or anything. I love it so much. Its a building where I can learn and feel safe I will never, ever switch unless I have to go to high school :)

I am honored to be at this school building my knowledge. This school is different from others, it's unique. Not just because of the grade levels but because it's like a second home. When you're usually at school you think..ugh it's another day of school. But here you don't feel like that. The atmosphere is different. You feel like the sky is the limit with reaching your goals. During your time at this school you grow a bond between the students, teachers and the school itself. I recommend this school to anybody who wants to be sucsessful in life and who wants to make the most of their childhood and teenage years.

I enjoy the teacher involvement. As well as the extra activities that support the children's ejoyment towards art. The multi-age classroom teaches children to interact with others as well as provides a wonderful classroom. This school is wonderful and I would recommend that this be a top choice is possible.

I think that this school is the best I have ever been to and everyone is ind and caring from the teachers to the studets and I am proud to be a part of it

This school is amazing. I went there from the year it opened until 5th grade. The teachers were amazing and they always helped everyone. Being in a multiage class I grew up with people who were different ages, but I never really thought of them as older or younger than I. Parents are always involved and the school is always communicating, like in whole school meetings. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified Lincoln Prairie School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.