Hoffman Estates, IL

Posted April 22, 2013
Timber Trails is a great new school. Teaching staff is very attentive, and facility is very clean and well designed. They have many after school activities, as well as great out door fields for baseball, soccer, football, and running.

Posted October 22, 2012
The great teachers at the school make all the difference. I am fortunate to have see this first hand because my granddaughters attend and I worked at the school part time for three years

Posted March 23, 2012
I have had children at Timber Trails for 7 years and have been so happy with the education they have received! The principal, staff, and teachers at this school are all top notch! The building is new and kept clean! The school has an amazing PTO group that sponsors countless events all year long! Would recommend this school to everyone!!

Posted February 02, 2012
Timber Trails has great teachers that go above and beyond. The principal knows all the children and always has time to talk with parents. There is a lot of parent involvement and enrichment opportunities available.

Posted May 03, 2011
My daughter started at this school 2010-2011. She came from private school. We love the school. The teachers are excellent, school is very clean and new, principal is very good and PTO is very actively involved. I highly recommend the school for neighbourhood kids

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted August 12, 2008
Was considering private schools until Timber Trails opened. The principal knows the students and always has time to listen to any parental concerns. My daughter's math skills are above her actual grade and the teachers have always managed to keep her interested by providing challenging material.

Posted June 02, 2008
We built a house across the street and one of the reasons we picked the area was so that the kids could walk to school. The principal and teachers were great. I talked with the principal about my kids crossing the street, so they added a sidewalk and a crossing guard (they were also great too!). Academically they were also strong. The teachers saw that my son was more advance so they assigned harder levels of homework to keep him intellectually stimulated which I thought was great. Initial the ESL part of the school was a concern for me, but it actually had no impact on my son's education.

Posted January 31, 2008

Timber Trails Elementary School
1675 McDonough Road, Hoffman Estates, IL  60192
Last modified Timber Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timber Trails Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top