Hoffman Estates, IL

Posted December 10, 2014
I love Valeo Academy. My child feels loved and is excelling academically. Valeo Academy teaches the whole child. Parent involvement is encouraged.

Posted October 03, 2012
I love Valeo Academy. All the teachers teach you how to have self government and what makes it great is the family atmosphere.

Posted November 29, 2011
VALEO IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL! My children came from a public school where they felt alone and ignored and had to deal with alot of issues that they should of not being dealing with at their age. Since coming to Valeo they feel at home and that they belong and that the teachers truly cares about them. They are excelling in every area and are excited and happy to go to school everyday, that is something that to me as a parent is priceless.

Posted March 04, 2010
I LOVE VALEO!!! This school is worth every penny and so much more. These past two years have been challenging for us financially, but Valeo has worked with us, went without being paid to being paid very little and still allowed our child to remain a student. God's word is rich in our child's heart because of the education they are receiving at this school.

Posted March 03, 2010
I'm a senior at Valeo Academy and proud to be one! Not one second in this environment is 'repugnant to the Word of God'. Every class, from math to government - even physical education - is woven together by God's Word. It is the foundation for EVERY thing that is taught. Our history is taught as 'His Story' and science is from the only True viewpoint: God is the Creator. The teachers are able to focus and truly care about each student and work individually, finding their strong points and making them stronger, as well as raising their weak points. The friendships created by such a positive environment are everlasting - no other school emphasizes fellowship and praying with classmates as much as Valeo. I recommend this school to anyone that wants to grow in the Knowledge of God and excellence - the things we apply in every area of life!

Posted February 08, 2010
This school is wonderful. The faculty genuinely care for each individual, and work hard to cultivate the gifts enstilled in each child. There is a spirit of excellence and respect resonating from each of the classrooms, ages 5 to 18.

Posted March 20, 2009
I have enjoyed watching my child spiritually develop since being a student at Valeo. They are able to relate to God at their level, memorize scripture and learn to get along with their peers. I am concerned about the lack of extracurricular activities at the school. Yes, they have programs (Christmas) and parent/teacher functions, but I'm referring to music class/lessons, choir, band, sports (not gym class). The cost of tuition is high, especially since nothing else is offered outside of the classroom. The school also does not have a daily hot lunch program for the students, which would make paying so much feasible. The option to purchase a hot lunch is given every Friday, however, the food was the same throughout the year and it wasn't always hot when received.

Posted February 25, 2009
Thank God for Valeo Academy and Life Changers church. They teach us uncompromisingly, love us unconditional, and encourage us unceasingly. The staff is amazing! They have helped me tremendously! Thanks God for Valeo Academy and for pastors who teach the Word of God unconditionally!

Posted October 01, 2008
Please do not listen to the disturbed parents about this school. My son comes from a public school background who was struggling. Thanks to Valeo, he is inspired and doing so well. I recommend it 100%. It is challenging, but how else is your child going to succeed in life if they are not pushed?

Posted July 30, 2008
This school is wonderful in recognizing the Student's potential. They challenge the students and also provide the discipline and structure needed. All the school work and home work is done with emphasis placed on neatness and accuracy.

Valeo Academy