PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Saint Peter's is truly a great school. It will be remembered forever as a place where we all had the privilege to grow as people in a safe, loving environment. I was received there with nothing but kindness and hospitality. I know I don't have to say anything. I mean what can you say about years of fights, and laughter, secrets, hot lunches. I know that I'm not speaking for myself when I say that, It was an experience that I'll always keep very close to my heart, and that these are memories that I'll wrap myself in when the world gets cold, and I forget that there are people who are warm and loving. It will always be a part of me. It was something that I never expected at that point in my life, and I could never have asked for a better surprise.

I have graduated four children and have one more that will finish this year. All of my children who graduated were well prepared for high school and are all on the verge of graduating four year universities. This school is small, and attentive to the students. Parent involvement is tremendous and these two benefits simply are not available in any public school. Combined with the faith based educational beliefs and teachings on a daily basis, this kids have a great head start.

As a parent of a student at St. Peter's, I feel that my daughter is in a very nurturing environment. She has excelled in her academics as well as her social skills. Her peers are her friends and being that the classrooms are smaller, the children feel more like a family unit. They respect each other and treat each other as Christians are taught. The balance they provide their students puts parents as a comfort level that never leaves us guessing if your child is mentally and socially fulfilled. We know they are being taken care of at St. Peter's. Kudos to the teachers and staff. I also applaud the parents who are so involved in the school. Without them we would not be as strong of a school family as we are now.

I feel like we have a home at St. Peter's. Our children are cared for, loved and taught to be the best person they can be. This includes academically, spiritually and morally. We couldn't have picked a better school for our children.

Our family has been at St. Peter's for 16 years now. We have always been committed to providing our children with a Catholic education. This is a struggle that the benefits far outway the cost. St. Peter's has gone above and beyond our expectations as a school and community. It is an academically excellent school that also focuses on the moral values we want to instill in our children. The faculty approaches each child in a caring, nuturing way that understands every person is unique. Our children have been well prepared for high school and consistently place in the highest honor classes. This school also allows us to be involved in the day to day activities of our children. At St. Peter's the kids also have an opportunity to forge friendships and relationships for life while acquiring an education that will last a lifetime.

Besides an excellent academic environment, my family has found a warm sense of community at St. Peter the Apostle School. The children are respectful and display their strong characters through generous actions.

I have sent 3 girls through St. Peter from P3-8th grade and they have had a wonderful experience. My daughters will cherish the years they spent at St. Peter's and have developed life long freindships. I now have a six year old daughter there who has been there since P3 as well and when asked if she would leave the school and go to another she totally refused. I know she is very happy there and I am glad to have put all my daughters in St. Peter's. I as a parent cannot say enough good things about the staff and the family atmosphere of St. Peter's. I know when I leave my children there they are being taken care of like I would do at home.

AS an Alumni and a parent of two students currently at St. Peter's I firmly believe in the quality of education, the caring an growing environment and the religious foundation my children receive there. I drive 20 minutes each way and would drive an hour if I had too!

My daughter has attended since first grade and is currently in Jr. High. This is a great place for children to learn and we love the environment.

I am now in charge of a board that the parents are running. I thought I could make a difference by doing so. The staff is pretty good. However, I am surprised at the lack of support the parents give. Unfortunately I have a third grader and kindergartner here and don't want to pull out the older one because it would be traumatic.

Last modified St Peter The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8