Posted January 15, 2013
St. Luke is a wonderful school. My husband and I feel blessed to know that our children are thriving spiritually and academically. The principal and teachers truly care about our children and give them the confidence they need to excel. I'm grateful for the individualized lesson planning my children receive and the values that are being instilled.

Posted May 15, 2010
Love the teachers -- they are kind, encouraging, and knowledgeable.

Posted May 06, 2010
because it is good for my nephews they are learning more and sheltered from oall of the evil in public schools

Posted May 02, 2010
I absolutley love this school. It is like a home away from home, very inviting! As we all know it takes a villiage to raise a child; and that is what St. Luke Lutheran Church and School is.... my villiage! In society today is is hard to instill high morals and values in our children. This school helps re-enforce the high standards that I expect from my boys. It is quite refreshing to be all on the same page. The education is remarkable and exceeds any public school.

Posted April 27, 2010
The teachers truely care about each child and help them to excel. They give the child confidence to try new things out of their comfort zone and this will only help them in the future. I thank all the hard work and time that the staff at Saint Lukes puts in for all the Children.

Posted April 27, 2010
It is the School my self and siblings were educated At as well as my nephew at this time, this is my choice for Schools in the area

Posted April 27, 2010
St Luke is not only a school, but a family. They not only teach academics, but also teach the love of God and give children a firm foundation on values and morals that stay with them for the rest of their lives. The staff is ever present to consult with, and are dedicated to giving and finding any and all resources your child may need. Your child is not just one of the crowd to blend in and be lost among many faces; your child is given the utmost attention in all areas of growth and everyone there (not only the staff but other parents as well) truly want your child to excel.

Posted April 26, 2010
They truly teach the kids to think out of the box. Not just to take a test and get funds from the governnment. Our alumni excel at most everything they do in life. A very well rounded education and investment in your child. The soild moral background is installed at an early age.

Posted April 26, 2010
Great teachers, excellent curriculum and focus on building self-esteem in kids. These reasons combined with the family-like atmosphere of the school make it unmatched in the area.

Posted April 26, 2010
Saint Luke is a very caring Christian environment with an emphasis on academic excellence. The educators truly care for their students and take pride in their work. My children look forward to school each day and I know they are safe when they are at Saint Luke.

Lutheran School Of St Luke
410 South Rush Street, Itasca, IL  60143
Last modified Lutheran School Of St Luke is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lutheran School Of St Luke Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top