Joliet, IL

Posted September 25, 2014
Keith School is very bad. I wish I could move. Its the craziest school I ever saw. My kids hate it. They never hated a school they went to before. Only this one.

Posted September 24, 2014
This school has so many problems with behavior. There is the worse principal Ive ever seen. She tries to act nice but you can tell she's not. She gave all us parents a lecture at the open house like she was our mother or something. I guess she got married becuse she kept correcting everybody about her name...over and over. One time I had to talk to her about a problem my son was having with another boy and I swear what she said didnt even make any sense. She thinks we are all dumb or something. There arr some good teachers and kids there. I feel sorry for them. The school look like it get worse every year. They need a new principal.

Edna Keith Elementary School 3

Posted February 10, 2012
I am not necessarily sure if this school is that bad, as the other reviews state, but I do know that there are some students that are very kind hearted. They just need the attention of the teachers. All I believe is that the teachers need to show a lot more discipline in their teachings.

Edna Keith Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2009

Posted July 13, 2005
This school is not a very good school because the students are unruly and I do not feel it it safe. I think it should be more into the kids safety. Kids are let do what they want and talk very nasty lots of cursing and kids in this school are too fast for their age. Most of these childrens parents in this area do not care what their children do so, in turn these kids are bad to get attention but, your kids will suffer from being around these bad children.

Posted May 06, 2005
I think this school is not that great. Most of the children are pretty rough and unkind. There are teachers who are good teachers there but, not enough. There are alot of bad behavior problems that are tolorated. It is not a very nice place to send your child unless you want you kids to become disrespecful and talk like they have no sense.

Edna Keith Elementary School
400 4th Avenue, Joliet, IL  60433
Last modified Edna Keith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edna Keith Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top