Bad
Good

Keith School is very bad. I wish I could move. Its the craziest school I ever saw. My kids hate it. They never hated a school they went to before. Only this one.

This school has so many problems with behavior. There is the worse principal Ive ever seen. She tries to act nice but you can tell she's not. She gave all us parents a lecture at the open house like she was our mother or something. I guess she got married becuse she kept correcting everybody about her name...over and over. One time I had to talk to her about a problem my son was having with another boy and I swear what she said didnt even make any sense. She thinks we are all dumb or something. There arr some good teachers and kids there. I feel sorry for them. The school look like it get worse every year. They need a new principal.

I am not necessarily sure if this school is that bad, as the other reviews state, but I do know that there are some students that are very kind hearted. They just need the attention of the teachers. All I believe is that the teachers need to show a lot more discipline in their teachings.

Last modified Edna Keith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.