Bad
Good

I dropped my five year old son off at school on 1/17/17 and a teacher opened my car door to usher my child in the school. She told me he was in good hand's and proceeded to walk towards the school. As I got ready to pull off; I see my son walking the other direction down the street by himself. If I had pulled off and not taken that moment to get a soda out my trunk; my first born son would be gone. I immediately walked my son into the school holding his hand and asked to speak with the principle. Once I made her aware of the child endangerment that occirred she said okay and walked me to the door. Total disregard of my child's life and we'll being. I have contacted the school district and I am waiting for them to call me back. I am furious and paranoid when I send my son to school.

My son has been at farragut for 4 years. Every teacher he has had has been exceptional. However, the student to teacher ratio is not appropriate for this school. The amount of misbehaved children is so overwhelming that any privelages a well behaved child could earn are always taken away. It is unbelievable that the teachers can even teach at all for all they are left to handle. If your child is well behaved and intelligent.... Good luck, you will constantly be fighting a losing battle. The district needs to really find better solutions for all the problems this school has. Smaller ratio's or more teachers aids would be a great start.

Last modified Farragut Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.