Hufford Junior High School 1

Posted February 20, 2013
I attended junior high after transferring from Troy Middle School and it was a major culture shock but I loved it. It wasn't until I became an adult and had kids that I realized that this school was completely hood. I hate to use that word but no word fits better. My mom lives across the street from this school so I deal with the kids often and my kids went to the elementary school Carl Sandburg where a lot of the older kids from Hufford come to pick up their little brother/sister and these kids are hood. Several of the kids jumped my 8 and 9 year old because they had younger siblings that were bulling my sons. When my sister tried to prevent a fight one day they started threatening her everytime they same her. I can't speak on the teachers or principle because I pulled my kids out of the school district to prevent my sons from having to go their but the behavior of the students is horrible This is a dangerous school.

Posted April 10, 2010

Hufford Junior High School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
i think the school hufford is awesom because there is also a program dat is called the IE prrogram and it is invilved of the 4 R recourceful,respectful,responsive responsibal i think well this program is realy good so i give hufford junior high school a 6

Hufford Junior High School 2

Posted July 28, 2009

Hufford Junior High School 0

Posted July 16, 2009
For the most part haven't had many significant issues with the school, the assistant principle is great with parents & students. When problems arose they were on top of things.

Posted April 26, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006

Posted July 14, 2005

Hufford Junior High School
1125 North Larkin Avenue, Joliet, IL  60435
Last modified Hufford Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hufford Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top