Bad
Good

I attended junior high after transferring from Troy Middle School and it was a major culture shock but I loved it. It wasn't until I became an adult and had kids that I realized that this school was completely hood. I hate to use that word but no word fits better. My mom lives across the street from this school so I deal with the kids often and my kids went to the elementary school Carl Sandburg where a lot of the older kids from Hufford come to pick up their little brother/sister and these kids are hood. Several of the kids jumped my 8 and 9 year old because they had younger siblings that were bulling my sons. When my sister tried to prevent a fight one day they started threatening her everytime they same her. I can't speak on the teachers or principle because I pulled my kids out of the school district to prevent my sons from having to go their but the behavior of the students is horrible This is a dangerous school.

i think the school hufford is awesom because there is also a program dat is called the IE prrogram and it is invilved of the 4 R recourceful,respectful,responsive responsibal i think well this program is realy good so i give hufford junior high school a 6

For the most part haven't had many significant issues with the school, the assistant principle is great with parents & students. When problems arose they were on top of things.

Last modified Hufford Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.